Saturday, July 26, 2008

ccPT (part 3b - Redang Island)

Article by Izzy Jr #2




Well it is time to let Izzy Jr #2 to write his article on Redang Island in this blog. The intention here is to have him express his experience in writing ... a good exercise for him before he starts his year 1 school next month. Try to read 'em... everything is written unedited! If you can't figure out what he wrote, I have also re-written them below... Well done Izzy Jr #2... keep it coming!




On rdae I play on the bach and I play with stif and I went with Stif to play at the sweming pool and a man sade Im a god semer and I tik I can go to Rdae agn and I sor a ailld and on the ailld I mac a wever and my brude mac a pon and on the bot I mac a paper frog and we go up of the bot and one man sade the bot is like a spet bot and I went to a bug and I do snocling and I sor a lot of fish and my fuder sor a sting rae and I see a fish thnt can chne a lot of cule and under ser they have a lot of fish and some fish can moof fas and we pl sucer and my buder allwes wen.


After few clarifications from the author and after having his permission, below is the re-written article in adult's spelling and with the use of punctuation (something Izzy Jr#2 will soon have to learn to use... If you have not realised, the above story is completed in 1 sentence only!):



On Redang, I play on the beach and I play with Steve (the kids new friend at Redang... he was traveling alone & we met during the snorkeling trip... also made friends with another couple... Andy & wife) at the swimming pool and a man said I'm a good swimmer and I think I can go to Redang again.

(he then jumped to a new topic... about him playing sand castle at the beach) I saw an island and on the island I made a river and my brother made a sea and then a pond (near the sandcastle).

(he then jumped to a new topic again... this time on the boat for snorkeling) On the boat I made a paper frog (he did this to keep himself busy when the boat moves from one snorkeling spot to another). When we go up (into) the boat, one man said the boat is like a speed boat and I went to the back (to get off the boat) to do snorkeling and I saw a lot of fish and my father saw a stingray and I see a fish that can change a lot of color and under the sea they have a lot of fish and some fish can move fast.

(now, as a finale, he changed to a new topic... us playing snooker at the resort at night) We played snooker and my brother always win.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

well don izzy jr #2 i rifius to rid de translation coz i wan to unnerstan wat u rite so i rid it 5 taims end den rid wat your fuder rite so now i unnerstan wat u rite. love ya ...

translation: well done izzy jr #2. I refused to read the translation coz i want to understand what you wrote. So I read it five times and then read what your father wrote so now i understand what you are trying to say. love ya ...

Izzy said...

Tanq You aunty emilia. I like my story too.