Thursday, July 3, 2008

BBQ at ECP (Part 1)

article by Izzy Jr #1
... a summer holiday writing project


Two weeks ago, in the evening, we had BBQ at the East Coast Park beach. We actually wanted to go to the beach in the morning but it rained so we had to wait till 4:00pm. My uncle, cousin, lil' brother and I played at the beach. My cousin and my lil' brother like to play with the sea water. I also brought all the beach tools to make sandcastle. My uncle built four sandcastles. My papa and mama was busy making the BBQ while my umi was taking a short nap.


Then my father called us to eat. We ate BBQ chicken, mash potato, lamb chop and grilled salmon. After finishing our BBQ party, I tried to make more BBQ fire using wood and leaves, but it didn’t work. When it was time to go, there’s only a little fire in the BBQ pit.

I enjoyed the BBQ and the food was delicious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems like we missed the junior-est member of the bbq trip in photos eh...

gawd... the food was awesome, nothing beats the super-dee-duper fat on lamb!!!... i need to get back to sg and have more bbqs. Heck not... can have one in my garden (garden??? what garden...) one of these days...

now, can i have d camera... :P

Izzy said...

yo lo, how come the jr=est missing aa..... must be camera shy.